Monday, December 08, 2008

How long...

...have I got left to finish all my to do lists?! I'm thinking not long enough? How daft is it that I have all year to get prepared and yet every year I seem to get less organised?!

This week has Holly's school Christmas play (which is not Christmassy in the slightest!) Despite lots of nerves and a few tears the last few days,todays performance went well and and she came out of school declaring that she hadn't been nervous at all -phew! We are all going to see her tomorrow night,which will be strange for Em as she is so used to being in the show too!
Yesterday I hopped on the train and went to Anna's crop:) Despite being a little chilly, I had a lovely day out (helped by the huge spread of food!) Feels like ages since I've seen everyone so it was good to catch up :)
This is my Pencil Lines layout for this week :) I used Basic Grey Urban Prairie,Urban couture & Mellow papers
Sassafrass paper
Prima swirls
Scenic Route sticker
AC puffy thickers
Doodlebug alphas
I pondered over this LO for ages and I'm still not really happy with it...but then a lot of my layouts seem to be like that at the moment :( Must be that time of year!
Today I've caught up on one the dreaded housework,including a huge heap of ironing...zzzzzzz.Tomorrow I am off to try and finish off my Christmas shopping,what joy!

2 comments:

domestic goddess said...

beautiful layout hun! so good to see you yesterday, and cannot wiat to see you next week :):):)
huge hugs xoxoxoxoxo

Sara said...

I love that lo, my fav colours! xx