Sunday, November 09, 2008

House of chaos...

<
Yep, that's our house at the moment ! Well it's not so bad I guess....just the bathroom is in chaos.Geoff is re-tiling it so the bath and shower are out of bounds until tomorrow.And I was so looking forward to a soak in the bath tonight!
Yesterday we went and got the bits that Em needs for her trip :) I do love Primark ! Just need to borrow a case from my mum & dad and make sure we can cram everything into it!
I have just realised that there is a load of stuff I should be making/getting on with at the moment ,as December is approaching....I need to decorate the cardboard advent trees I bought last year,start on the four calendars (two of which need to be posted) and I'm also tempted to do the Ali Edwards christmas journal.I have lots of Christmas bits & bobs that never seem to get used and part of me wants to prove to myself that I can start something like this and actually finish it!
This is my Pencil Lines layout for this week :) Yes, I used the same paper as Tracie:) I did cut out one of those flowers from the other paper and then decided against using them! It is much more 'brown' in real life!
Anyway,I used Crate Paper
Kraft Bazill
AC Puffy thickers (my fave!)
Doodlebug Loopy Love alpha stickers
Prima crystal swirls
Angel Kiss flowers
Love Elsie epoxy sticker
Heidi Swapp felt butterfly
I did have a few more journalling strips to go on it,but they covered Holly's curls in the photo so I just used the date the photo was taken.
Geoff is off this week to work on the bathroom and kitchen (time allowing).It looks as though he will have a little companion tomorrow though as Holly has just been really ill and is now snuggled on the settee next to me :(

4 comments:

Sasha Farina said...

seriously, the layout is phenomenal!

Sara said...

Gorgeous LO hun, kitchen and bathroom sorted for christmas - lucky you! xx

domestic goddess said...

beautiful layout hun xx

Ann(i)e Hafermann said...

go geoff....wow!
love that photo and lo!
xox
annie