Sunday, November 16, 2008

Catch up

I didn't realise til after I'd posted last night how long I hadn't posted for - whoops!
Holly stayed off school till on Wednesday too in the end so the Christmas shopping trip got moved to Friday instead.Whilst in Watford I bumped into the oh so lovely Lyzzydee who seems to think that qualifies as stalking..strange woman...;)Anyway, we got quite a few bits & pieces plus I found a gorgeous shop full of lovely Momiji stuff :)
Yesterday morning Holly had a party to go to,after which we quickly popped into the school Christmas craft fair.We then went to my mum & dad's for a late birthday tea for my mum.Amongst the other treaures I found last night in'the bag', Mum also gave me my Brownie certifcate and I found a couple of photos of me going on Pack Holiday many many years ago!And amazingly eanough I can still name all the girls in the photo with me! Shame I can't normally even remember what I did last week!

This Is my Pencil Lines LO for this week :).I admit to having really struggled this week :( No idea why as I loved the sketch and our GDT's work but I still sat pushing paper and photos around for ages before getting it done.
I used
KI Memories Lace cardstock
Prima swirl (what a surprise!)
Angel Kiss flowers
Basic Grey buttons
Papermania letter stickers
Sassafrass journalling label
The flower centres and dots by the swirls are cute little puffy stickers I got from Paperchase.
And yes, I have missed a word out of the journalling...doh!!It should say 'a bargain bought last year'
Tomorrow Em sets off for the Isle of Wight until Friday.Her case is all packed and ready.I've checked the weather and it looks like it should be good for them after Tuesday.That said, the BBC weather site very rarely seems to be right these days!
The bathroom is almost all done now,just some new lino to go down and the walls that aren't tiled to be painted.It looks so much better already though.
This weeks plans include seeing Anna on Tuesday so that she can start her Christmas shopping,trying to distract Holly from missing Em too much (!!) and trying to catch up on general house 'stuff'

2 comments:

domestic goddess said...

love your layout thsi week, so bright and cheerful :)
see you tomrorow hun xxx

Lyzzydee said...

stop following me.