Friday, May 30, 2008

Half term happenings


I did mean to blog the other night but as I was watching Greys, I decided I couldn't do two things at once and abandoned the blog post!
So what's been happening...not much ! On Thursday Anna,Izzy & Lilly came over for the day and whilst the sun shone in the morning, we got caught in the rain walking back from the lakes! I finally got my mitts on some of Anna's brownies and they were so worth the wait!!The poor kids haven't really had a look in where they are concerned :)Whilst at the lakes we had the obligatory photo shoot for which the girls were rewarded with ice creams ;)Love the photos we got,and have printed a couple off for the crop on Sunday.
I am off to sort out my tote and reduce the amount of unused stuff in it,before heading off to Anna's for the evening/night ,before cropping on Sunday :)

3 comments:

Sara said...

Think I need to try some of these brownies !!!

domestic goddess said...

cant wait to see you hun xx

Lyzzydee said...

Nice to see you takling some gorgeous photos with lovely ladies and brownies and guides!