Monday, November 19, 2007

Keeping it simple...sort of!


And here is the layout I did last night :) At least I used up some paper on this one as opposed to the Perfect Pumpkin one where I only used a tiny scrap of Scenic Route!I really need to make a start on the calendars soon...the thought of having to do either 36 or 48 mini layouts is starting to scare me slightly!
Huge excitement for Holly today,she has been offered the chance to do a three week Karate class at school! Not surprisingly she said yes!
The weather here has been miserable,so wet and dark!I made the stupid mistake of going out in my Crocs and forgetting my umbrella this morning (it wasn't raining when we left for school!),as you can imagine I got totally soaked in a downpour on my way home!
Hmmm, not much else to share really...it's not often I update three days in a row!!

4 comments:

domestic goddess said...

gorgeous hun, love the doodled white card stock
hugs xx

Sandie said...

Love this layout, one of my fave colour combos!

Scrappermania said...

Love the doodled, cute colors!

Anonymous said...

lovely lo, my fave colours xxx