Sunday, August 07, 2011

It's a miracle...

I have actually done some scrapping over the last couple of days :) I have finished off my Document 2011 pages for July, just need to finish March,April ,May & June...oh dear!I will gt there though as they are all sort of half done! Last night I finished off this layout that has been sat in a drawer unfinished for the last four months.

I used the Echo Park Springtime papers ,which to be honest I'm not too keen on,they are a bit too wishy washy.But I had bought them so I had to use them! I found a very old sheet of Sassafrass stickers which brightened it up a bit and used a mix of My Little Shoebox alphas and Thickers for the title.I like it a bit more now it's finished,though it will never be one of my faves! I also did another holiday layout this afternoon which I still need to take a photo of.
This week is the third week of the holidays, it's going by too fast! The pool is now up and the girls have been in it a fair bit so far :)Last week we made a return trip to the Lavender field in Hitchin.In all honesty though my photos are pretty rubbish :( It was a really bright sunny day so every photo that the girls aren't wearing their sun glasses in, they are squinting! Oh well...there's always next year ! Yesterday we went to Dunstable Downs for a bit of kite flying.Our kites are a bit rubbish though :( But at least we got some fresh air!
On Thursday night Geoff and Em went to see Harry Potter so Holly and I had a girly night watching Tangled and Pocahontas (I don't know why but it was Holly's fave Disney film when she wwas younger!)accompanied by a huge bowl of popcorn:)
I will be back once I have taken some photos of my scrapping :)

No comments: