Monday, August 08, 2011

Another layout and lavender...

This is the layout I did yesterday, another one for the Disney album :) I seem to be using the same things at the moment, Echo Park papers and My Little Shoebox alphas,they are definately my 'go to' supplies! You can hyst see that the date currently says 'nd', as I have run out of 2's and need to but another packet! The title is very glittery in real life ,and it also covers the splodge where I accidentally squashed a bug on the white background....!! I am definately buying more of these papers as I am down to just scraps of my favourite sheets and want to make some holiday mini books with it :)



And this is one of the better photos from the lavender field last week.I think I should have checked which sunglasses Holly had picked up before we left as she chose the hugest pair possible (bought a few years back as the height of High School Musical fever,they are her Sharpay glasses!) As the kids have got taller I found it really difficult to get a lot of purple background and they're not keen on sitting down amongst the bees!


2 comments:

Becky said...

I love your layout. I can see why you are using these papers, they are perfect for Disney without being too Disneyish if you know what I mean!

Lyzzydee said...

lovely Disney layouts!!!