Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Catching up and finishing off...

So any attempts to blog regularly in July failed! The girls have now finished school for another year and it looks like summer has done a runner...!
Holly finally left Brownies a couple of weeks back :( The guide group that she wants to attend is over subscribed though so I don't think she'll be starting there until after Christmas. I made her leader a Thank You album with all the photos that I'd taken at various activities they had done.I made a page from each of Holly's friends who had recently left ,with their photo on which they then wrote a Thank You note on the back of.I think she liked it...she cried! Which wasn't the intention but I did want her to know how much they have all enjoyed their time with her and how much they all liked her :)
Sunday was cropping day, with me being in charge as Anna was otherwise occupied! I didn't do any full layouts but made an attempt at catching up on my Document 2011 pages. I'd forgotten how long they take me! But I did pretty much get July's done (just need to do the family photo for the month :) ) as well as getting some of April's done. I managed to do a bit more this afternoon too whilst Holly had a friend round and Em was doing homework.I finally finished this layout too that I did at the crop two months ago but needed a title.I decided not to go with the character names as it would have been way too long,so settled for the fac t that they were the first ones that we metr, on our way to find Mickey :)
Oh dear,just realised what an awful photo that is...it looks nice in real life - really!(Just checked and if you click on it, it is in focus after all!) I used Echo Park Summer Days papers which are fab and bright and perfect for Disney photos...I need to buy some more!

1 comment:

Becky said...

That is a lovely layout Sue, the colours are gorgeous.