Sunday, May 22, 2011

Back to normal :)

After a very quiet week Holly came home on Friday evening :) Em and I went to meet her and I'm not sure which one of us was more excited to see her :) Anyway, she had a great time, they did so much in just a few days I'm surprised she didn't fall asleep on the way home! I did mange to make some progress in her room in the end...at least you can see the carpet now anyway! There is lots more clearing out to be done still but it's a start!
Today was crop day and I had a really lovely day :) Although I fully intebded to start catching up on my Document 2011 pages I did four 12 x 12 layouts instead :) Feeling very pleased with myself as I have finished them all but one which just need the title (I know what it will be but it's very long so I need to plan it!) I love this Lo that I did using the crop kit.The kit was designed by Anna and can also be brought from 3 Jolly Scrappers.I didn't do the class pages,but there is enough in the kit to do two pages and a mini book :)



The only things I've added are the crystal bling swirl and a plastic rose button (from a pair of Primark earrings!)
I will get round to taking photos of the other layouts this week :)
Just this week and then it's half term again....:)

No comments: