Sunday, November 01, 2009

Whoosh...

So where did half term go?! I can't believe the girls are back at school again tomorrow & Tuesday and that we're in our mad month for family birthdays and heading for the countdown for Christmas already...time certainly seems to go quicker the older you get!
This is my Pencil Lines layout for this week.Thought I'd better strat scrapping the pumpkin photos straight away as I have so many I love :)

I used Scenic Route Salem papers & die cuts.Love love this paper,having used it on a couple of layouts a couple of years ago.It is so perfect for pumpkin pics :)
I will be back tomorrow with the rest of last weeks goings -on (including Wicked and very squashed cup cakes!)

1 comment:

carina said...

Your layout is sooo cute!! and I love all the scenic route papers you used, it looks amazing on your layout♥