Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hello...

No, I haven't disappeared off the face of the earth! I forgot to blog for a couple of days and then the longer I left it, the less I knew what to say!
So, a quick round up of what's been happening...

Last weekend
-very hormonal,lots of tears shed!
-Holly took part in the Remembrance march & service in town with Brownies
- washing machine blew up

Last week
-Geoff home all week
-furniture move around in Em's room
-Meal out for my Mum's birthday
-Holly brought home the class flour baby
-Christmas shopping trip to Watford
- lots of online Christmas shopping!
-new washing machine ordered

This weekend
- overnight trip to Widnes to surprise Geoff's mum for her 65th birthday

And I think that's it in a nutshell....

This is my Pencil Lines layout for last week, I didn't get chance to do mine this week

I used Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg papers

The tree is cut from some MLS paper

Basic Grey buttons & chipboard letters

Kaisercraft pearls

I am not liking most of my stash at the moment as you can probably tell from the lack of embellishments !!

I am also currently back in the Twilight zone...! I still haven't watched the film,but with all the trailers for New Moon (during which I admit to shouting 'he's not supposed to be hairy!!' at Robert Pattison!!) I decided to read the books again.I thought it might not be as addictive the second time ,but nope, I am sucked right back in again!
I will try and come back sooner next time :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi hunny
hope the weekend went well, will ring you tomorrow
hugs anna xx