Monday, September 07, 2009

It's oh so quiet...

After almost seven weeks of school holidays ,I was finally home alone again today...it felt really strange! Whilst I was tempted to chill out and watch a film and do nothing, I got started on the boring stuff like hoovering,mopping and cleaning the bathroom :( There is so much that needs doing in here at the moment I thought I'd just start off with the every day stuff!

This is my Pencil Lines LO for this week, and I can honestly say I love it :) I have had the papers for ages, just waiting for that perfect photo, which came along last week :)

I used Basic Grey Sugared papers & brads


Scenic Route letter stickers

AC Puffy thickers

Petaloo flowers

Martha Stewart butterfly punch & border punch

Kaisercraft pearls

October Afternoon stickers

The stitching is hand done, hence why some of it looks a litle bit wonky !

Last night I have to admit I was asleep within seconds of my head hitting the pillow,must have been all that walking ;) !! Yesterday was a fab day,I'm so glad I did it! My main incentive for taking part was to keep Anna company but I'm pleased I've managed to raise some money too :)
If you want to see our band of supporters all in orange ,check out the race coverage on BBC2 on BBC I-Player ! We found out that as I walk pretty fast anyway, Anna's running matches my very fast walk so I able to keep up with her when she ran the last k !! And I even managed a jog over the finishing line!! (And I'm pretty sure the photos of that are awful!!) We ended the day with a picnic by the Diana Fountain, where the girls had paddle to cool their feet down .We will be back next year :)

3 comments:

Claire Crompton said...

Well done Sue. Absolutely love your layout.

Claire Crompton x

domestic goddess said...

thank you so much for joining me on Sunday
And this is my favourite layout of all time at the mo of yours
hugs xxx

Helen Aitchison said...

I AM JUST LOVING THAT lo AND WHAT A GROWN UP LADY SHE IS BECOMING, KEEP SCRAPPING THOSE MOMENTS AS THEY SEEM TO GO BY SO FAST!