Thursday, March 05, 2009

Busy doing...

..I have no idea what! I seem to be getting nothing done round here,that's for sure...
On Tuesday I hopped on a train and went over to Anna's and we took a trip to Ikea.I know,it's the first place you'd think of for a girlie day of shopping,but we enjoyed it! I got a few photo frames while Anna did slightly better and got a trolley of stuff though admittedly a lot of it was for the village hall.We did even better in Asda by filling our baskets ...and then putting it all back again- very therapeutic!
Tomorrow is World Book Day dress up at school for Holly.Nice and easy for us this year,she is going as the Princess from The Princess and the Pea :)She also has the same theme for Brownies so she'll spend the whole day dressed up!
I'm out in the morning,and then heading into town with Anna for another quick catch up and a bit of clothes trying on ;) Em is making scones in school so I need to remeber to pick up cream while I'm out so we can have a cream tea as a treat -yum!I'm hoping to squeeze in a trip to the library too,though that never seems to save me money buying the books as I always end up with huge fines when I forget to return them!

2 comments:

domestic goddess said...

see you in an hour!!!

Sara said...

you two shopaholics!! x