Sunday, January 20, 2008

Just mooching...

Yep, we have spent the weekend just mooching about due to the rubbish weather here at the moment!
I was treated to my breakfast in bed by the girls this morning though as Geoff had gone into work!Em also decided that she was going to 'do everything around the house' today...she did do her and Holly's tea anyway!
Holly was hoping to go for a walk down to the lakes this afternoon 'to walk in the mud' but it was raining again by then so we gave it a miss! Probably just as well as I'm sure one of us would have ended up on our bottoms in it!So instead the girls did some painting whist I waded through the ironing! And I suddenly realised how they are growing up too fast...Holly used to churn out loads of 'big handed' people paintings...today she did just two paintings ,but took ages over all the little details on them.But at least I didn't have to spread them all over the floor waiting for them to dry out!
Pencil Lines is live with a new sketch! Our GDT this week is Sasha who is an amazing scrapper and a regular contributor to the readers gallery:)
I had a set idea in my head of what I was going to scrap this week, but all the photos turned out pants so I had to change ideas yet again!I still plan on doing my original idea at some point,just need for wait for better weather !

So I used
Scenic Route papers (yet again!)
American Crafts felt Thickers
Doodlebug Simply Sweet & Loopy Lou stickers
Heidi Swapp block alpha stickers
Angel Kiss blooms
Bazzill/Imaginesce rub-on
The photos are of Holly last year during one of our many trips to the small park near us :)

Huge thanks to Annie for the little package of scrapping goodness that arrived on Saturday - thanks hun!
I have just ages resizing and printing lots of photos for a layout so hopefully I will be scrapping tomorrow night!At last we have sussed out how to print different size photos out at the same time on one sheet of paper!

3 comments:

domestic goddess said...

wohoo you can print photos now :):)
Love your layout this week, and hasnt the weather just been pants!
hugs
xoxoxo

Ann(i)e Hafermann said...

lovely layout dear...and man, this weather has got to change....give it a couple months right????
xoxoxo

Scrappermania said...

I totally love this layout!!