Saturday, January 12, 2008

It's the weekend!

Well, okay it's almost halfway through now as I'm posting this so late!
I have been so bored this week and grumpy,it was nice not to have to do the schoool/work routine today.And the added bonus was that it didn't rain...well not while it was daylight anyway!
Today we went out for a walk to the lakes...lets just say it was ....muddy! Luckily no-one slipped over but I'm pretty sure one of Holly's wellies has a hole in it somewhere...
We've almost spent a bit of time of the Wii :) The girls (well Holly mainly, she adores this game!) have unlocked all the extras (Ithink!) on the Olympics game so we have been doing a bit of skydiving along with some dream fencing!
Yesterday when the sun made another brief appearance I scrapped...I forced myself! *no photo as Blogger won't let me upload !*I always take ages finding photos so I just pulled out one from some spares I had printed out at Christmas.I used Scenic Route Loveland papers...I am so in love with Scenic Route at the moment (does it show?!) and end up buying mot of them twice so I can use both sides! The only other thing I used was some pink Heidi Swapp bling.I couldn't think of a title but I like it without one.And if I do think of one,there's still plenty of space!
I also got my pencil Lines layout done last night too :)
This morning I picked up two CJ's from the PO depot.They are both absolutely gorgeous so I hope I do them justice!

1 comment:

Ann(i)e Hafermann said...

hope you are much cheered up today...just think about the new stash you will be getting!!
xoxo