Thursday, October 11, 2007

Everything all at once....


I really should know by now, but everything else also seems to happen in the week of Em's birthday ie school trips, harvest festival etc etc.
So my 'baby' is tomorrow.....and I still have to make a cake, that's tomorrow afternoon's job!On Saturday she is having a few friends round and one staying over and then on Sunday morning we're going bowling.
We've had another sketch go live over at Pencil Lines since I last blogged,I actually managed to make a card this time!
I used
Scenic Route Laurel papers
Doodlebug paper frills
Stamps away alpha stamps
Angel Kiss flowers
Tomorrow night I will hopefully get another CJ done as I've been really bad and got way behind with them :( Here's a sneak of one I did the other night (won't show it all just in case Chelle sees this!)I'm really pleased with it, just wish it hadn't taken so long for my inspiration to materialise!
Yesterday Anna came over to deliver me some gorgeous sponsorship goodies for Pencil Lines plus the latest Scrapping Angels kit.We headed over to Stevenage and indulged in a bit of girly shopping in Primark :)It was lovely to see you hun,must do it again soon!
This weekend , other than Em's birthday celebrations, we will hopefully visit a farm shop in the quest for pumpkin photos!!

3 comments:

domestic goddess said...

love your CJ entry!!!
It was fab to do a girlie shop together, i have been prancing around in my new jumper and jeans today!!!!
send my love to Em for tomorrow, will ring later

Marjolein said...

Love your card!! Nice and bright and those frills are awesome! Aren't you playing along in Em's challenge anymore? That was you wasn't it? I've missed your cards for a while!

Sandie said...

I hope Em has a fabulous birthday. Your CJ entry looks gorgeous too!