Sunday, March 11, 2012

That's better :)

Yesterday I got round to doing some scrapping,the first in a while! I have actually seen lots of new scrapping stuff that I like this season and have done a little bit of shopping :) There is still a heap of stuff on my wish list though!

I did this layout using a photo taken of Holly yesterday afternoon :) I ended up using a mix of papers ,October Afternoon, Crate Paper and Jillibean Soup :) There's also some Studio Calico,Kaisercraft,American Crafts and Jenni Bowlin on there too :) And I used my much sought after Martha Stewart starburst punch :)





The photo isn't that dark in real life though.I feel better now have done something ! Problem is though my printer is about to run out of three different colour inks and I think I have one sheet of photo paper left !I may be taking a trip down to Boots to use the photo kiosk until payday!


This morning I have rememberd to accept Holly's secondary school place! She got the school we wanted :) Looking forward to buying a whole new school uniform and having both girls wearing the same for just one year before Em goes in to sixth form (yikes!)
Em has something very exciting booked for the Easter holidays :) She has got a place on a four day theatre workshop in London :) She will be working behind the scenes and getting lots of expereince which will be great as this is the area she is hoping to go into in the future :)And it means that I might just have to go and see the show at the theatre where she is based so she's not coming home on her own - shame!

No comments: