Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sorting and scrapping...

Last night I made a start trying to sort out my scrapping, abandoned card making stuff and general crafty 'junk'.This needs to be done over the next month before the overhaul of the kitchen (fingers crossed...)Having started with some boxes of scrapping paper I had a few Lo ideas which are currently whizzing round my head. This morning I did a layout that has been on the to do list a while...Holly's first meeting with Mickey last year :) (We ended up meeting him three times in total!)
I bought the Echo Park paper especially for this LO(from 3 Jolly Scrappers) and then used some Queen & Co papers I already had in my 'holiday scrapping' box :) I also used a few of my Disney embellies but too many that it looks over the top hopefully ?! The lovely black Believe sticker is a KI Memories Scribble sticker,from Paper Arts (these seem to be like gold dust in this country, I bought the white versions from US EBay in the end!) I still need to add the date to the journalling sticker as I forgot to set the date on my camera for the first few days of the holiday and need to double check it. I think it could do with a few more of the stars but I used all the ones I had left over from the mini book I made a while back.
I'm thinking I might make this layout again for Holly's room as The Range now stock 12 x 12 box frames :)

No comments: