Saturday, March 12, 2011

Almost spring like :)

This week we have finally had some fairly nice weather and some sunshine :) I have actually ventured out without my coat on a couple of occasions!
So whilst the sun was shining today Holly & I had a bit of a tidy up in the garden.We cleared out her little green house and planted the daffodil bulbs that we has forgotten about(!!),and some Rocket.We also attempted to do some digging in the front garden which was pretty impossible as the ground was so rock hard!

I finished off this layout last weekend that I did at a crop way back in November! I have come to the conclusion that my favourite layouts are generally Autumn themed ones simply because of the colours :) I used Cosmo Cricket Earth Love for this one.This is one of my favourite paper ranges ,I;ll be sad when I run out of it!

I finally got round to seeing The Kings Speech at the cinema this week .I did enjoy it but I have also come to the conclusion that having got used to usually going to the cinema with the kids, I find grown up films a bit heavy going! Being really tired probably didn't help either! I'm glad I went though as I did enjoy it really!

And finally we are very excited here as tomorrow we are off to see this :) :) I love Lastminute.com :)
Oops, that's a bit tiny!

No comments: