Friday, July 23, 2010

The second one :)

Yep, I have done my 2nd holiday layout ,it's a miracle! I have loads of different ways that I want to do my Florida albums,but as I can't decide where to start first I've been doing pretty much nothing so far :( I'm hoping to do a diary type album of what we did each day,another one with the maps and ride details etc and character meet ones for the girls...eventually! This is the one I did on Wednesday, strangely enough not using any of the Disney scrapping stuff I have just bought here or in the US! I used Echo Park paper (the yellow piece) and mixed it with some old Scenic Route Salem papers (the circles reminded me of Tigger!)I added some Kaisercraft pearls (the orange ones were coloured with a Sharpie as I didn't have the right colour ),some old Love Elsie ribbon and stamped some random bees :) The title is done using Junkitz and Scenic Route rub-ons (because I didn't have an alphabet with 3 g's in it!) Both girls have now finished school for the summer - yipee! Holly has had a friend round this afternoon ,whilst Em has been in hairdressers having some deep red streaks put in :) I will share a photo when I've has chance to look at them .
This weekend is Anna's crop so I might have some more scrapping to share next week :)

2 comments:

Lyzzydee said...

Two whole layouts??? You go girl!!!!!

domestic goddess said...

i love this layout hun! Need to see Ems streaks!