Sunday, July 18, 2010

Almost the end of term...

and I can't wait :) Holly finishes on Wednesday and Em finishes Friday.It seems like this school year has gone on forever and I will be glad to see the back of it ,for Holly's sake...
Just trying to remember what we've been doing the last two weeks...!
Last weekend Holly and I put together the small green house that we'd bought her,I'm quite surprised at how sturdy it is! She has been busying herself planting sunflower seeds :)

Last week I finally did a layout :) The orange piece of paper lifts up and there's some journalling underneath, about some of the stuff Holly has been going through recently.It tucks under the big photo corner to keep it in place :) I used the lovely new Walk In The Park papers by Echo Park,which I got from 3 Jolly Scrappers :)I bought the collection pack, so I have loads more to play with still...watch this space :)
Last week Holly has her sports day at school.No photo taking allowed though :( We also had a bit of a 'surprise' in her school report ,as it stated how much she'd enjoyed her school residential trip..erm, hardly, we were delayed in Florida and she missed it!We now have a new report...
Well it must have been a pretty boring two weeks as I can't think of anything else we've done!
This weekend I've been suffering from the 'want to go back to Florida' blues :( It's not going to happen for a few years yet so I need to get over it! I think it was brought on by buying some bargain scrapping Disney stuff this weekend (mainly for Holly )!So I may just have to use some of it myself :)

3 comments:

Becky said...

Love your layout - hope you have a wonderful summer break with the girls and I am with you on wanting to go back to Florida, know just how you feel!

domestic goddess said...

we've had florida blues here too
lovely layout hun xx

wej said...

very nice!!! =)

OfEagles blog
Musings

=)