Sunday, March 14, 2010

Pencil Lines

I joined in on Pencil Lines this week as Anna had some spare sponsorship for me :)
I used Raspberry Tea Prima papers ,all flowers and swirls are Prima too :) The brown swirls are actually a corner frame cut up into various pieces!
Great minds think alike so check out Anna's LO for our matching titles!
I will be back tomorrow with a proper update before I forget what I've been doing!
I am off to Anna'a tomorrow to sort out retreat bits & pieces...that came round quickly!

4 comments:

Becky said...

Lovely layout :) Looking forward to seeing what is going to be happening at the Retreat :)

Claire Crompton said...

Oh this is lovely Sue. Love all the bling!.

Cx

Lyzzydee said...

very pretty.

Christy said...

I love the colors you put together!! So pretty :)