Monday, September 18, 2006

Another year older....


...and hopefully much wiser too....
Yesterday was my birthday and we had a nice quiet day.Some confusion over my cake so I ended up geting myself one from the corner shop! And today was our 13th wedding anniversary!
I know I have been a rubbish blogger recently - sorry! I have been cutting down my PC time and am likely to just be on in the evenings for a while.
Finished off this little Lo last night. I love it...
Off to the Scrapping Angels retreat at the weekend...am I organised?Errr....no! As I am 'helping out' rather than scrapping I've not sorted out anything at all yet - yikes!
I have some birthday money burning a hole in my pocket at the moment...and I am being tempted by sooo much - new Crate papers, Ki Memories Halloween and Fall, new Sassafrass Lass.....sigh.....!!Really I should just concentrate on using the stash I've got and investing in a 8.5 x 11 album plus some page protectors!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely lo Sue, & Happy Anniversary too xxx

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, and that's a lovely LO. Beth XX

joanna said...

Happy Birthday AND Anniversary, Sue :) Gorgeous layout, darl - love it. Ooh, let us know what you spend your money on! xx

Shirley said...

Oooh it's my 13th anniversary this year too (I'm in the doghouse for thinking it was the 12th!!! whoops!)

I love that little black and white LO.

Fiona said...

Birthday money should be spent extravagantly - not on practicalities. Indulge!

Anonymous said...

love that LO hun, happy anniversary , see you soon :)

Anonymous said...

blondest of moments - looking good sue xx