Friday, January 04, 2013

A belated Happy 2013 :)

I'm sure I've said it before but I don't really get that excited about New Year . Though I would love to be in London for the fireworks one year! We sat up and watched them on TV with the girls and went to bed not long after!
I have been back at work this week and it has dragged so much :( Roll on having a lie in tomorrow! We didn't have time to take the decs down on New Years Day,so that's tomorrows main job,I've spent this afternoon taking down all the lights and tinsel,dusting and re-arranging the shelves back to normal :)
I think I have come up with a plan for scrapping a 2013 album :) Much as I like looking at peoples's Project Life pages I really don't think it's for me and I would never keep up with it.Instead I have decided to stick with the Document style album I have attempted before,but I have ordered some Simple Stories Sn@p! supplies. This way everything is pretty much done,I just need to add the photos and journalling...we shall see! At least if I don't stick with it ,I won't have wasted loads of money as I have bought the bare minimum and I'm sure I have a million and one page protectors hiding in a cupboard somewhere!

No comments: