Monday, February 21, 2011

She's home :)

This evening we picked up a very tired and sore footed Em from the airport :) I had plans to take some photos around the airport whilst we were waiting for her to arrive, but it turned out they were ready to be picked up earlier than we had originally been told and I ended up dashing up to pick her up whilst Geoff waited at the pick up point (saving us £6 on the parking charge!) Sounds like she has had a great time but I think she'll be sleeping in tomorrow!

Yesterday afternoon I took Holly and one of her friends to see Mega Mind at the cheapy cinema.It was ok, but I wouldn't rush to see it again. Today we went out for a bit of food shopping and then treated Holly to lunch in McDonalds :) I was very good and had...nothing!But oh how I enjoyed my weight watchers bagel when I got home...!

Last night I got another Disney layout done :) I'm quite pleased with how my character LO's are turning out so far.I'm not using much of my Disney stash but I think I prefer them that way! I still have plans to make lots of smaller mini books too so it will all get used up somehow!
I used new Echo Park Springtime papers which I ordered from Bellaboo last week with a very nice 10% off :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

same here, I havnt touched my disney papers! what are we like!!

Becky said...

really cute layout - love the bakers twine on it :)

Claire Crompton said...

Another lovely layout Sue, love how you have made a border with the twine, very clever.

I hope Em is recovering now from her trip.

Cx