Sunday, January 02, 2011

Pencil Lines

Loved this weeks sketch so I made sure I joined in at Pencil Lines this week :) I used some lovely Echo Park papers from the Winter Time range.Although we did eventually have a huge snowfall we sadly didn't go out in it much :( This photo was taken when we went out for a walk to enjoy the last day of a fairly decent amount lying around (although the sledging mound was pretty much just a mud slide!)



A lot of my scrapping stuff is a bit all over the place at the moment as we had some work done in the kitchen before Christmas and I had to empty my stuff out completely.I have started going through and getting rid of a lot of things that I am unlikely to use :) I also use up quite a bit of paper in the run up to Christmas making calendars for presents,which has helped :)
Today we took the tree and all the decorations down.It was good to have a tidy up but it does look a bit empty in the bay window where the tree was :( We are thinking of getting a bean bag for the girls and maybe a floor lamp to make it look a bit better.For some reason I always take a photot of the tree baubles when they are piled up waiting to be put away!



We found a couple of bargains in Asda this morning:) I got a gorgeous sequinned bag for Christmas in black ,they had both colours marked down to half price today so I treated myself to the silver version and we found some half price Minnie Mouse pj's for Holly :)

I have decided to do a document 2011 album this year.I didn't follow the class/prompts at all last year but have seen some fab pages on other peoples blogs (mainly Lauras !) so I am going to try this year :) I have my divided page protectors on order and if all else fails, I can do my pages at Anna's crop :)


1 comment:

domestic goddess said...

love all the baubles!