Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Birthday girl

Today I went to visit the Birthday Girl from yesterday :) Yes, Mrs Bowkis has finally caught up with us and had her big '40' :) Now I know she wasn't looking forward to it hence why I didn't do a blog post post about it before now.
Anyway, my pressies have now been delivered ,and although they made her both laugh and cry ,I think they were liked!I forgot to take photos first but hopefully Anna has come to share :)
It has been flippin' freezing here today and I have my fingers crossed that we will actually get the snow that we're forcast for tomorrow :)
Right I am off to bed to catch up on some much needed sleep, feel like I am running on empty at the moment!

1 comment:

anna said...

i cannot thank you enough for coming over yesterday, i am about to blog with photos, xx