Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Ahoy there!


Yep, the pirate pictures are back :) This is the layout I did using the kit from Scrapmuse,crammed full of papers in red,white and black.I have loads left over and have a few more layout ideas in my head - just need to actually do them!

Half term has been fairly quiet so far.Hollly spent a couple of afternoons earlier in the week doing some scrapping :) She did three pages about her cousins ,using up some of my 'reject' papers that were stashed away in a 'give away' box of stuff!

Tomorrow we are going out to Frankie & Benny's as a late Christmas treat ! Yum !

The weather looks like being rotten till after the weekend so a trip to Willows looks to be off the agenda :(

I am off to help Anna at Olympia on Saturday and Sunday.I treated myself to a funky new overnight bag yesterday,a snip at £5! Let's just hope the handles don't break!

3 comments:

Ania said...

That's such a cute layout - love the strong colors and the cute pirate of yours :) Have fun this weekend :)

Ann(i)e Hafermann said...

have so much fun in london!!!!!
give anna big loves for me!!
I LOVE your pirate layout!!!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

I like all your creations which are so sublime I regularly come to visit your blog and I like all your creations and all your photos good continuation kisses