Sunday, February 04, 2007

Week 18...Cathy Z !!!


Oh yes...we have Cathy Z as our guest designer this week on Pencil Lines! How cool is that?!
Here's my layout for this week.
I've used

white bazzill
Heidi Swapp chipboard alphas, inked in orchid pastel cats eye chalk ink
Angel Kisses
stitched ribbon
Karen Foster gem brad

Today we went for a walk down to the park/lakes by us.It was really misty down there , having been really frosty and bright yesterday when we went down there.Hence my second pic of the day.I will post some of the bright ones later in the week.
A quiet day here.Out for the walk this morning, I did my layout this afternoon and then a roast dinner.
Emily has posted her prompt for this week and it's looking tricky!
And lastly...welcome back Anna!Though I will be sad to see an end to Peter's blogging days, I have missed you hun!Can't wait to rummage through your ribbon! ;)

3 comments:

Cath said...

What a gorgeous layout Sue and wow, Cathy Z, how fabulous!
Love the picture, very spooky looking!

domestic goddess said...

very atmospheric photo, i love it :)

Anonymous said...

I'm really loving the cards you've been doing!! Must get on that.
The picture from you walk is lovely and moody and a little spooky!!
XO