Saturday, March 03, 2007

Quick post!


Because I really should be in bed! But as I cannot sleep I thought I'd blog surf and update on here!

Yesterday saw Holly's year 1 assembly at school ,about teddy bears.Oh my gosh, I was so proud of her! She spoke so clearly and with such a big (gappy) smile I almost cried! Em is now very proud to be a library monitor in the school library.It is the perfect vocation for her as her head is permanently in a book!Tomorrow I will try and remember to upload pics of her with her badge on, complete with her new hair cut!

Tomorrow (well, today really!) am I going to the Stamperama show in Stevenage.Looking forward to it as Clevercut will be there , as well as meeting up with Anna, Lyzzy, Caz and maybe Mel.It's so long since I've seen scrapping stash in 'the flesh' , I cannot wait!

Photo today is of a layout I did earlier in the week.I should have been doing more important stuff, but had that urge to 'create' something! I used papers from the Feb Scrapping Angels kit,along with American Crafts stickers and a Heidi Swapp 'R'!

Right I am off, but please go check out Annie's blog for some fab news!

2 comments:

domestic goddess said...

see you soon hunny, so love that photo of our girls :)

Lyzzydee said...

I am the lyzzy in the post !!!